INGREDIENTS (serves 2-4)
- 1 Butternut Pumpkin - halved and seeds removed
- 100g Farmgate Cheese Fig & Pomegranate Jam
- 2 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoon Caramelised Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 bunch of fresh Thyme
- 50g toasted pinenuts
- 50g toasted pumpkin seeds
- 150g Fresh Chevre or Blue Cheese
- 200g Fresh Watercress
Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
Place Pumpkin halves on lined baking tray, cut side up.
Over a medium heat, combine Fig & Pomegranate Jam, 1 tablespoon Olive Oil and Caramelised Balsamic Vinegar until combined and is a syrupy consistency.
Pour over pumpkin and coat evenly the cut surface using a pasty brush. Sprinke with thyme leaves. Place pumpkin in oven for 30-45 minutes and cook until pumpkin is softened when tested with a fork. Remove from heat and top with Fresh Chevre or Blue Cheese and sprinkle with pinenuts and pumpkin seeds.
Place watercress on top and drizzle with remaining Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Serve warm or at room temperature.
* Try also adding some cripsy proscuitto or smoked salmon!